Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Are The Best Paint Colors To Sell House

Where is merely the spring?

When I gaze at them from our living room window, I'm a bit sad and totally impatient.
I wonder just where is the spring?
To illustrate this situation arose this picture, only in my mind, then on paper. (Actually, I was above the sort construction paper, I had but very quickly on the go be creative)







between the creative excesses must also something "ordinary" are made, the weekend shopping.


more creative things emerged this week.
I wrapped my budget calendar and my journal a new.



My favorite spring flower - the BUTTERCUP. I gave myself when shopping in supermarkets.

The primrose that last week I gave my brother blooms like crazy against the spring.


Fits to a bowl which I have in three different sizes, last year acquired the Chemnitzer night flea market for 4 €.

you all a good waiting for spring!
LG of Jumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment