Saturday, March 13, 2010

African Coloured Dance Skirts

Kids


A "apartment living" was played last week as the children. I had to come to visit and was served delicious.

In my memories long days ago, woke up when I still lived in the realm of my children's world: as a mermaid, as coach Erin on homemade horse cart, as the mother of my baby doll, a princess with my Prince Charming, as an Indian woman who was taken from time to time by the arrow as librarian and office workers, as a poor child that had penetrated into the woods, only with a piece of cheese and bread for food (I got my first in-store). All that I not only played. Always my sister was there, even neighborhood children, even my two cousins.
bad I can not enter this country. But the images from that time are still very vivid in my place. Now and then I flee down with them ....

The dining table.



The kitchen.



The bedroom. LG can

of Jumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment