Friday, January 7, 2011

Basic Saree Blouse Template

relaxation by crocheting.

Could bears, which would certainly do in the hibernation period.
I feel such as hibernation. But you can not even sleep the whole time, so I just crochet. And so I feel the daily duties and the bad weather is not so bad.







Here I show the JANUARY-Journal our calendar. As each month are animals from
great wallpaper. I will show you every month the picture.
The calendar is beautiful. And my husband bought it all by myself! and me
Christmas gift.


I'm not just the houseplants lover but THE here surprised me at the moment.
This plant was 2 years ago at the exit of a supermarket with a sign reading: Bring your own. So did my daughter. And now, thanks to the plant.


love from Jumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment